Hey everyone!  Unfortunately, because of the forecasted bad weather from Tropical Storm Danny, the Hoedown has been reschedule for SATURDAY night at 5:30pm at the Carrboro Farmers Market.  Tickets will still be on sale in the Pit until about 2pm tomorrow, and if you bought a ticket and cannot go Friday, they will refund your money.  If you need a ride for Saturday, email Kate.Hagborg@gmail.com and I can help find you a ride (unfortunately I will not be able to go because of the beach trip).  Sorry for the inconvenience, but hope you can make it Saturday!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s