This winter break, come to Washington DC with International Friends for a great Christian conference. The conference is called VISION 08. We will learn together more about who God is, how we can know Him, and the vision that he has for our lives. This conference is for both Christians and non-Christians–all are welcome!
Highlights of the trip will include:
- riding to DC in a charter bus with your friends from UNC, as well as Duke and NC State!
- scavenger hunt in DC! one-third of the 5 day conference will be devoted to sight-seeing.
- world-renown speakers and scholars who will present relevant answers to your questions about Christianity.
- a four-night stay in a beautiful hotel for an incredible price!
- meet international students from dozens of nations and from universities all over the US!
- a fun New Year’s Eve party and talent show!
WHEN: December 28, 2008 through January 1, 2009
WHERE: Sheraton Hotel at Tysons Corner
8661 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182
CONFERENCE PRICE: $289/person (includes program costs, housing and meals)
The following discounts are available from the full price of $289:
In other words, if you’re currently a student or visiting scholar, pay in full by December 9, AND are willing to be in a room with two beds and three other students, the conference cost is only $129!